This Map is being edited and updated for the launch of London as a National Park City Week 20 July.
Trail 36 Segments:
1./2. Kings Cross, Hungerford Foot Bridge to Southwark Bridge.
3. Southwark Bridge North side to Finsbury Park Station.
4. Finsbury to Finchley Road.
5. Finchley Road to Albert Bridge.
6. Battersea Park, to Surrey Quays, then Hilton Dockland Pier.
7. Hilton Dock Pier, Canary Wharf, to Stamford Hill.
8. Stamford Hill to Cricklewood.
9. Cricklewood to Hammersmith Bridge.
10. Hammersmith Bridge to Herne Hill.
11. Herne Hill to North Greenwich.
12. Greenwich North, Emirates Air Line to Forest Gate.
13. Forest Gate to Wood Street Station.
14. Wood Street to Silver Street.
15. Silver Street to Woodside Park.
16. Woodside Park Station, to Wembley Central.
17. Wembley to Kew Bridge & Kew Gardens Station.
18. Kew Gardens Station to Wimbledon.
19. Wimbledon to Crystal Palace
20. Crystal Palace to Eltham.
21. Eltham Station to Woolwich Ferry/Foot Tunnel to Gallions Reach.
22. Gallions Reach to Barking, then Gants Hill.
23. Gants Hill to Chingford Station.
24. Chingford to Brimsdown Station.
25. Brimsdown to Hadley Wood Station.
26. Hadley Wood to Elstree & Borehamwood.
27. Elstree to Northwood Hills Station.
28. Northwood Hills to Ruislip Gardens
29. Ruislip Gardens to Hayes and Harlington.
30. Hayes and Harlington to Feltham.
31. Feltham across Hampton Ferry Crossing to Hampton Palace Station.
32. Hampton Palace to Epsom.
33. Epsom to Kenley.
34. Kenley to Knockholt.
35 Knockholt to Farningham Road Station.
36. Farningham Road Station to Gravesend, Gravesend Ferry crossing to Tilbury, and Worldʼs End… Return Journey.